Monday 3 December 2007

Ballon d'Or winner Kaka: My future is AC Milan

Kaka has pledged his future to AC Milan after winning the Ballon d'Or yesterday.
He leaned over the balcony in Piazza Duomo and showed the Golden Ball to over 2,000 fans who waited for him in the square.


"I want to win a lot more with this club and double all the trophies I have so far, from the Champions League to the Ballon d'Or," he told Italia 1.

"This is my fifth season here. I have had many opportunities to walk away, but it is only normal that a Milan player is highly sought after.

"I want to become the captain of this side and a symbol. My future will be here and I am happy at Milan."

Ricky has been the subject of a series of bids from Real Madrid, going up to a reported £80m, but insists he has no intention of walking away.

"I have a great rapport with my teammates and the club. Why would I want to change?"

0 comments: