Thursday 24 January 2008

Fabiano: English Move Too Good To Miss

The Brazilian striker has been good form this season and that has attracted attention from England and he is determined not to miss out on a move.

Manchester City have been strongly linked, but Liverpool and Everton are also said to be interested, but Fabiano is not giving the game away.

It would be a great opportunity for me," he is reported to have told Brazilian media.

“It is very difficult for me to remain in Sevilla. The negotiations for me to go to England are very advanced. It is my great opportunity.

“I am very happy at Sevilla and in Seville, who are a club and a city which I like very much.

"But it is my great opportunity and I will do what I think is most appropriate for me.”

Fabiano's situation is not a normal one as Sevilla only own 35 per cent of his contract as the rest if held by his advisers and an investment group.

But that appears to have not held back talks with the Premier League club and an offer of around €14m is expected to tempt them to sell.

"This is a very good offer and the investment group decided to negotiate," Fabiano, who earned a recall to the Brazil squad earlier this season, added.

0 comments: