Monday 12 November 2007

Robinho: I'll let Ronaldinho know Real Madrid top of Liga


Real Madrid wing dazzler Robinho revealed why he rushed over to assistant coach Manuel Ruiz after he scored their opener in last night's 4-3 defeat of Real Mallorca.

Robinho headed home a cross from Marcelo before rushing across to Ruiz and later explained: "Yes, I did that because Manuel is always telling me how good I am with the ball at my feet, but I need to improve my heading! I celebrated the goal with him because we've been working very hard to improve this aspect of my game.

"It was a great cross from Marcelo. I combine well with him on the left. He's young and knows he has a lot to improve, just like me."

Robinho finished the game with two goals and he added: "I'm very happy with the way I'm playing. I'm here to make my dreams come true - to win trophies with Real Madrid."

He also said: "When I see Ronaldinho once we all join up for the Brazil games, I'm going to remind him it is Real Madrid that are leaders!"

0 comments: